Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

THE BEST MOVIE ON THE PLANET!!

In my opinion anyway... I have just finished watching the Shawshank Redemption for about the hundredth time in my life and it still is as entertaining as it was when I first watched it. Aside from the fact that it holds the number one spot on the Top 200 best movies at IMDB, it is a movie that everyone should see at least once. The storyline alone holds merit for allowing this movie to be called the best. However, the sensational acting of everyone throws this movie way over the top. The collaboration of some of todays best actors, including Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins, brings forth a movie that really has a taste of what everyone should find interesting. I'll try to stay out of the plot in case there is someone who hasn't seen it, but this movie is a must see for dramatic junkies and suspense seekers alike. The sheer depth of the story will leave you breathless and begging for an encore as soon as it ends. It may sound like I'm overplaying this movie a tad bit too much but for the lack of a larger vocabulary, I keep a mindset of what I'm trying to portray. Guaranteed a good time with this movie and it is definitely something that is enjoyable, at least slightly, to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment